Harvest Supper raises £707 for St. Peter's
The Harvest Supper held in the Village Hall on 14th October was attended by 77 people. On behalf of St. Peter’s Church we would like to thank everyone for the wonderful support this event was given. The generosity of so many people was quite astounding. Special thanks to the people who donated all the apple pies. They were absolutely scrumptious and enjoyed by us all.
We also received some very special raffle prizes and would like to thank the following who kindly donated them:
- DOM AND PHIL at the Chequers for the meal voucher
- MALDON GROWERS for the boxes of squashes and pumpkins
- NICOLE at Gardeners Farm for the dog training voucher.
- WILKINS for the Strawberries and Afternoon tea Voucher
- ELAINE AND LES HAMMANS for the beach hut day
- WICKS MANOR for the meat hamper
- And everyone else who generously donated raffle prizes
Special thanks also go to our wonderful auctioneer. Anthony, Elaine for the table decorations, and Mary, Pam , Kaye, Kim, Heather, and Margaret the wonderful team that worked so hard on the night setting up the hall and serving the desserts. With your help we had a most enjoyable evening and raised £707 For our village church.
The food was, as usual, absolutely beautifully cooked by Jenny.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED from Carol and the team.