Recipe of the Month
You can add herbs to this recipe, or try substituting the bacon with your favourite vegetable.
For a bit of a kick sprinkle in a bit of curry powder or some chilli powder/flakes.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg - lightly beaten
- 2 cups of cheddar - grated
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 3 bacon rashers - diced (optional)
- 1 onion small - diced
Preheat the oven to 200C
- Combine egg and milk in a large bowl
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and drop large teaspoons of the mixture onto the tray
- Place into oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until slightly golden on top