Recipe of the Month
Ideal for lunchboxes, picnics and barbecues
Preparation less than 30 mins ∙ Serves 4-6
- 225g couscous
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 red onion, very finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 green pepper, de-seeded and finely diced
- 30g sunflower seeds, toasted
- 30g sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cover the couscous with twice its volume of hot water and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Mix together with the remaining ingredients and leave to stand for 30 minutes to let the flavours develop.
- Serve at room temperature.