Recipe of the Month
Sauce for pasta
Serves 2 (depending on your appetite).
Preparation 20 mins.
- 1 red onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 4 roasted red peppers (for jar - ready cooked)
- 2 sprigs rosemary (leaves only)
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Whiz all the above together in a food processor
- Cook for a couple of minutes in hot oil
- Add 1/2 jar of pasta and re-heat
- Cook your pasta following the instructions on the packet
- Toss cooked pasta in the sauce. Serve and eat