Recipe of the Month
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan & Garlic
Tart up your sprouts for Christmas.
Makes enough for 3-4.
- 685g Brussels Sprouts, washed & trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3-4 cloves Garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & fresh pepper to taste
- 75g Parmesan Cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 200ºC / 400°F.
Cut the sprouts in half.
In an oven-safe dish or cast iron pan, toss together the sprouts, olive oil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar and spread them all into an even layer. Season with salt and pepper, to taste
Oven roast for about 20 minutes, then gently toss and mix the sprouts.
Bake the sprouts for another 20 minutes, or until they’re tender.
Sprinkle parmesan evenly over the top of the sprout mixture and bake for another 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.